The excitement of your child’s first tooth coming through is a major milestone for most parents. Right from those early years, it’s really important to get your kids into the habit of going to the dentist regularly.
To help provide the level service you require for your children we provide both an NHS and a Private Service called Dencare Junior. See below for details of Dencare Junior.
We recommend you bring your children for regular, six- month check-ups and oral hygiene instruction and treatment. With a sensible diet and good tooth brushing together with regular check-ups and hygienist visits (if needed), your children are unlikely to need further treatment.
However, if they do we are ready to help with the treatment they need either on the NHS or privately if appropriate
In addition to this routine care we offer the following private services for children:
• Fissure sealing to prevent decay. (Usually payable privately unless required to treat early cavities)
• Customised, brightly-coloured gumshields to protect children’s teeth when playing sport
The Solent House team will take very good care of your children’s teeth – and even make it fun too.
Private Scheme for Children’s Dentistry
Dencare Junior: Fun-size dental care for kids
This monthly payment scheme covers all routine check-ups and hygienist visits, with additional fees at a special reduced rate if your children need fillings or other treatments. You pay a one-off fee for the initial examination and enrolment, followed by a low monthly fee for each child to provide:
• Two check-ups a year
• X-rays and hygienist visits as recommended by the dentist
• Access to the Lymington area out-of-hours emergency dental service
• Oral hygiene and diet advice
• No restrictions on appointment times during normal surgery hours
• Access to the Solent House Orthodontic Service if required (additional fees may apply)
Your child may be eligible for NHS dental treatment. Please contact us to find out!